Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SRK Interview

Shah Rukh Khan said, “And that is one thing no Indian should be questioned on because you don't have to ask and you don't have to explain why you have to love your motherland.”

Shah Rukh Khan also said, “I don't have very many principles, I am a movie star. Maybe I have made compromises in my life and I will never deny that but I know that I have been a good citizen, I pay my taxes, I try to be okay law-wise and then suddenly you are subjected to questioning of this form and I get very emotional about the things that people say...because my parents gave me nothing else.”

Shah Rukh Khan adds, “I am very proud of the Tamrapatra that my father has and I feel very special, especially with the people of my age group because my father was a freedom fighter, he gave me this country. So, I have this strange positive chip on my shoulder that I really like this. And when somebody asks and says that you are not a nice guy and you are not patriotic enough, I find it very strange.”

No comments:

Post a Comment